Following is the criteria of eligibility of students.
- Student should have 2.5 CGPA in previous semester. Students having less than 2.5 CGPA are not eligible.
- For the students of first semester their inter result will be considered. The student should have minimum 60% marks in inter.
Following documents for all the earning members of the family, including self as applicable should be provided. The application MUST be supported by legible photocopies of evidence.
- All the documents related to the previous academic record
- Transcripts of previous semesters
- Latest salary/Pension slips (of last 3 months)/Certificates/Affidavit in case of business (all earning members)
- Copy of latest Income Tax return and Wealth Tax statements of all earning members (Where applicable)
- Evidence of educational expenses paid for all other family members
- Copy of latest Utility Bills (Electricity, Telephone and Gas) for last 6 months
- Documentary evidence with complete details of all assets/properties owned (houses, plot, business, agriculture land and car(s) etc.)
- Lease/Rental agreement of all properties taken/given
- Documentary evidence of loans taken and its repayment schedule
- Photocopies of Complete Passport
- Active Bank Statement
- Incomplete/late applications for Qarz-e-Hasna (Financial Assistance) for studies will not be considered. No Exceptions.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee award of Qarz-e-Hasna (Financial Assistance) for studies.
- We are offering this only for bachelors students. Students of MS/Mphil cannot apply.
- The University/ILM Fund expects honesty from students and their parents. Incorrect information or concealment of information will result in refusal of Qarz-e-Hasna (Financial Assistance) for studies. The University/ILM Fund also reserves the right to take strict disciplinary action against such applicants including possible expulsion from the university.
- The ILM Fund is a Qarz-e-Hasna (Financial Assistance) for studies program, which aims to assist students who do not have resources to meet their educational expenses. Serious efforts must be made to raise funds (loans and scholarships) from all other sources before applying for Qarz-e-Hasna (Financial Assistance) for studies. Applications that do not bear evidence of efforts for raising funds from other sources may be rejected.
- University/ILM Fund reserves right to verify the information and evidence from the documented sources or third party to conduct inquiry.